Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: several free items just pay shipping- luluemon shorts, Roll8, adaday stick, Ironman Triathlon DVDs, Ironman Tervis cup, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount and Garmin 645 watch bands
Quote | Reply
1. Combo Zipp BTA deal- Both Zipp BTA Carbon Water bottle cage and Zipp BTA set up with garmin mount
$120 bucks shipped

2. Ironman All World Athlete cup tervis BRAND new $15 bucks shipped

3. Lululemon Mens L black shorts
For Gym Running Yoga CrossFit Training 6" Black Shorts Lined $40 bucks shipped SOLD

4. 110% ice tights Clutch tight- size medium male- used maybe 3 times. $50 bucks shipped

5. Ironman Triathlon DVDs for the trainer or whatever 2002-2014. It is as a follows BRAND NEW Sealed box set 2005-2014 and then 2002, 2003, 2004 all used in individual cases. The sealed box set is 10 years. $90 shipped. The individuals are $10 a piece. I will do $105 for the whole set of 13 years worth. These are all great years. 2003 was the 25th anniversary.

6. Add a day roller- $20 shipped http://www.addaday.com/...ype-a-ultra-roller-1

Following items are FREE just pay shipping or pick up.

7. TAKEN Two Garmin 645 music or 645 regular straps- free
-black with grey
-black with sliver

8. TAKEN 80 serving melon Hammer Heed sports drink with endrolytes. About 40 servings left.

9. TAKEN Hammer race day boost- sealed not opened 32 servings
Last edited by: bamatriguy: Mar 14, 19 17:54
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blu Rays, Ironman cup, men’s 7 Jeans, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount, and JBL REFLECT CONTOUR 2 Bluetooth headphones like air pods they work with Garmin [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates
Quote Reply
Post deleted by bamatriguy [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Blu Rays, Ironman cup, men’s 7 Jeans, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount, and JBL REFLECT CONTOUR 2 Bluetooth headphones like air pods they work with Garmin [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the straps new? What size?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blu Rays, Ironman cup, men’s 7 Jeans, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount, and JBL REFLECT CONTOUR 2 Bluetooth headphones like air pods they work with Garmin [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the straps.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blu Rays, Ironman cup, men’s 7 Jeans, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount, and JBL REFLECT CONTOUR 2 Bluetooth headphones like air pods they work with Garmin [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Straps are now free. All you have to pay is shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates
Quote Reply
Re: FS: several free items just pay shipping- Hammer Heed, Roll8, adaday stick, Ironman Tervis cup, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount and Garmin 645 watch bands [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could I take the Hammer Heed Melon and the Hammer race day boost? Can pay for the shipping of course. I can send details if not already claimed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: several free items just pay shipping- Hammer Heed, Roll8, adaday stick, Ironman Tervis cup, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount and Garmin 645 watch bands [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates on sold items
Quote Reply
Re: FS: several free items just pay shipping- Hammer Heed, Roll8, adaday stick, Ironman Tervis cup, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount and Garmin 645 watch bands [CVH1296] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi the HEED is gone. I listed above updates. I just added some DVDs. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: several free items just pay shipping- luluemon shorts, Roll8, adaday stick, Ironman Triathlon DVDs, Ironman Tervis cup, ZIPP BTA with Garmin mount and Garmin 645 watch bands [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates and new items
Quote Reply