Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BMC RM01 Frame, Rotor Power Meter, Ridley Orion Di2 Frame, FSA Cranksets
Quote | Reply
Time to clear out some gear! Updating an older post with new items. Will continue to add/remove as it becomes available and sells.

Link for pictures: https://imgur.com/a/LsSh222

• 2016 Ridley Orion Di2 - Medium *Used* $700
    Mint condition. Purchased last fall, because I loved the paint job enough I tried to convince myself I could fit a medium frame, I can't. Built up long enough to realize there's no way I could get the fit right. Including with the frame & fork, 4ZA Cirrus Seatpost, Saddle, Handlebars and Ritchey Stem.

• BMC Race Machine RM01 Frame - 57 *Used* $700
    Good condition, but shows some signs of light use. Have a spare fork as well that will be included. The fork on the frame is new with an uncut steerer. The spare fork has the steerer cut down so you can slam that stem, or not.

• Vittoria Qurano 42C Carbon Clincher Front Wheel *Used* $500
    In great shape but shows some signs of light use from being ridden last season. I had the wheel serviced this spring and had the bearings replaced etc. Since then I haven’t touched it and at the “advice” of the better half need to sell it. Wheelset was purchased new for over $3,0000.

• Rotor Power Meter - 130BCD 175mm *Used* $400
    Excellent condition, dual sided, no chain rings, ANT+

• FSA Gossamer Pro ABS Crankset *New* $75
    175mm 46/36T - BB30 Brand New In Box! (MSRP $249.99)
    Purchased for a CX project that never happened

• FSA BB30 Gossamer Crankset *Used* $40
    175mm 46/36T -45 - 30mm spindle
    Pulled off my CX bike after less than a season of use, been sitting around since

Last edited by: TKO15: Dec 4, 18 22:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ridley Orion Di2, Vittoria Qurano Front Clincher, Brand New Carbon Tubulars [TKO15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pending sale on the Ridley. Everything else still available, make an offer if interested
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC RM01 Frame, Rotor Power Meter, Ridley Orion Di2 Frame, FSA Cranksets [TKO15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with new items!
Quote Reply