Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 60cm titanium frame, 650c
Quote | Reply
It's been said on this very forum that titanium will make you faster, stronger, better looking, more popular with the opposite sex, and a more eloquent public speaker. You'll also be invited to special titanium-only pre-race breakfasts, where the oatmeal and Boost flow like water.

This frame has never been built - the FF seatpost is the only component that has ever touched it. I bought it for $750 two years ago and it's been sitting in my closet since then. You can see from the photos that the ti is polished, the welds are gorgeous and the dropouts are machined.

I'm asking $500 for the frame only, or $550 for the frame, seat collar, FF seatpost, and Azoto saddle.

The frame was purchased from Titanium Sports Technologies (http://www.titaniumsports.com), who built it in their Kennewick, Washington factory. It looks like they're not making tri frames anymore, but you can buy road and mountain frames from them for $849-$999. I think $500 is a steal for a made-in-the-USA titanium frame, but make me an offer if you think it's too high.

The specs:
650c wheels
59.5cm top tube
60.0cm seat tube
75-degree seat angle
72.5-degree head angle
1" head tube

The photos:

Last edited by: jabroz01: Oct 6, 04 6:24
Quote Reply