Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 52cm Fuji Cross - Ultegra/XTR
Quote | Reply
2003 Custom 52cm Fuji Cross

Cross season is coming - are you ready to race? This bike is a perfect cross machine and also makes a fantastic commuter or touring bike. Custom built up in 2003 the entire bike has less than 500 miles on it, and only 50 of those are off-road! I unfortunately just moved and don't have the room for it anymore.

The Bike:
Built around a 2003 Fuji Cross Frame and carbon fork, this bike includes a solid mix of mid- to high-end parts. With a full Ultegra/XTR drivetrain and brakes, you won't have to worry about your components, and with 36-spoke Ultegra / Open Pro wheels, you won't have to worry about them either! With a triple chainring you'll be able to ride through anything on the trail, or use the bike as a commuter or for loaded touring (it has rear rack mounts).

E-mail me for pictures!

The Details:
Frame: 2003 Fuji Cross
Fork: Fuji Cross Carbon
Brakes: 2002 Shimano XTR
Brake Shift: 2002 Shiman Ultegra
Crank: 2003 FSA Gossamer Triple 30/39/48
Bottom Bracket: FSA Ultimax Platinum Pro ISIS
Front Derailleur: 2002 Shimao Ultegra Triple
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 13 - 26
Rear Derailleur: 2002 Shimano XTR
Chain: SRAM PC-99
Pedals: None
Stem: Ritchey Pro
Handlebar: Deda Elementi 215 - 42cm
Handlebar Tape: Deda Elementi Soft Touch
Cables: Shimano Slick
Housing: Shimano 5.0mm
Seatpost: Easton CT2 Carbon
Saddle: Terry Dragonfly
Tires(f/r): Ritchey Speedmax - 32mm
Tubes(f/r): Ultralight
Front Hub: Shimano Ultegra - 36h
Rear Hub: Shimano Ultegra - 36h
Front Rim: Mavic Open Pro 36h Black
Rear Rim: Mavic Open Pro 36h Black
Rim Tape: Rox SuperDutE
Front Spoke: DT Swiss DT Competition 14/15 Black, 3x
Rear Spoke: DT Swiss DT Competition 14/15 Black, 3x
Front Skewer: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Skewer: Shimano Ultegra
Nipple: DT Swiss Alloy Silver
Extras: American Classic Bottle Cages (2); Vetta RT88 Wireless Computer

Other: The bike has a few minor cosmetic scrapes from stupid incidents of leaning it against things it shouldn't have been leaned against; also, the small "Ultegra" name plates on the shifters are a bit scratched up. There is also a slight misting of white
paint visible on some parts of the frame from the asses at Public storage who sprayed the outside of my unit knowing that it wasn't sealed - this is barely noticeable and will buff out. The bike has never been raced, crashed, or ridden in the rain. The chain is brand new.

Price & Shipping: $1250 firm, this includes professional packing and shipping within the continental United States. I will not ship it outside the lower 48, so don't ask! Payment will only be accepted via PayPal, and must be complete before the bike will ship. I am confident that you will like the bike and can offer a money back guarantee, minus $100 to cover my shipping and PayPal fees if you don't (bike must be shipped back in original condition and packing).

~Kevin
Quote Reply