Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 51cm 2001 Cervelo P2K 650c full Dura Ace $1200
Quote | Reply
I just purchased a Red 51cm 2001 Cervelo P2K 650c model. It was built from the ground up with Dura Ace 7700 crankset, 7700 front and rear derailleurs. It also has Velomax Vista wheels and a profile design BCD carbon aero fork. The original owner removed the cervelo stickers as well as the velomax stickers on the rims for a cleaner look. The only minor paint chips are near the chain guard but not really bad at all. The forks do have some scratches but perform flawlessly. The bar wings are profile design and the aero bars are syntace streamliner size small. Shifters are Dura Ace as well and the bike is an 18 speed. Brakes are cervelo. I just had the bike tuned up with new cables installed. The bike performs flawlessly. Just a little too small for me as my Felt fits me better. The seat is an old specialized body geometry saddle covered in a Desoto neoprene saddle cover. Diacompe brake levers as well. Sorry about the long description. Please email for some pictures. I am asking $1200 delivered anywhere in the US. Also included are 2 slightly used Vittorio Rubino pro tires, 3 new tubes, and another seatpost clamp.

Jason

pineygreen@hotmail.com

"These aren't Love Handles, I just have Big Kidneys!"
Last edited by: bigkidneys: Jul 26, 05 6:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51cm 2001 Cervelo P2K 650c full Dura Ace $1200 [bigkidneys] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Drop! $1125 shipped in conus or off to ebay...

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51cm 2001 Cervelo P2K 650c full Dura Ace $1200 [bigkidneys] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Teege

May have a buyer
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 51cm 2001 Cervelo P2K 650c full Dura Ace $1200 [oneforty.6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did before and sent him pics. I assume not interested. Sad because this is a nice bike. just don't need 2 bikes.

Jason

Quote Reply