Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 3 "Castelli SANREMO 2 SUIT SHORT SLEEVE" suits; XXL, 3X, 3X
Quote | Reply

Hello,

I have 3 Castelli Sanremo 2 short sleeve suits available and in different colors and sizes. Here's a quick description of each and why I'm selling after last year's IMAZ training/completion:

I bought #1 in August and tried to fit into it since I could only find a 2X online.

1. Size XXL / White - Only used to try and fit into but couldn't squeeze into it before my IMAZ race. Never trained in, never raced in. ($220).

So then I bought #2 in Oct...

2. Size 3XL / White - Used for one training ride and run; I didn't like how the white looked on me. Of course washed in cold water the same night. ($190).

Then I bought the last one that seemed to do the trick:

3. Size 3XL / Black - Used for the shakeout ride before IMAZ and the race itself. There's a small hole at the TOP of the left rear pocket from the edges of the Maurten gels rubbing during the race (see pic attached). A great/fast suit to use and glad I used it for the race. Also of course washed in cold water and air dryed the same night of the race. ($150).

Here's the specs on Castelli's website. Retails for $240 new.
https://www.castelli-cycling.com/...p/8620092_101_52_3XL

Will ship.
**Shipping costs will be added to the price of the trisuits as an fyi. Once I know how much it is for shipping, I'll add that to the ad as well.

Last edited by: seveswim: Sep 21, 22 13:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 3 "Castelli FREE SANREMO 2 SUIT SHORT SLEEVE" suits; XXL, 3X, 3X [seveswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 3 "Castelli FREE SANREMO 2 SUIT SHORT SLEEVE" suits; XXL, 3X, 3X [seveswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for your next race suit!?!?! See above for 3 options!!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 3 "Castelli SANREMO 2 SUIT SHORT SLEEVE" suits; XXL, 3X, 3X [seveswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*bump
Quote Reply