Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5
Quote | Reply
I am selling two pair of jawbones.

Both have been worn about 10 times each. Both pair were primarily used while driving.

1) White upper w/ black lowers and Red Iridium vented Lenses w/ case and cloth $100.
2) Atomic Orange upper w/ purple lowers w/ Fire Iridium vented Lenses w/ case and cloth $100.

I only need to sell one pair. I like them, both so whichever pair sells first...

The Brooks are last year's model. It's the Adrenaline trail shoe that is also compatible with road running. I wore them twice and found them too small for me. They are size 9.5D. $30.
Last edited by: Commando: May 7, 12 12:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [Commando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$90 for the white?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [Commando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill take the white ones for 100...

-

WKU Nutrition & Dietetics | WKU Triathlon Club and Cycling Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wku.edu/triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [Hilltopper93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are the man. PM sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't pm yet. Shot ya an email

-

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [Hilltopper93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think that my email is displayed...
contact me at pdfpublisher @ hot mail dot com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for an awesome price! Would've still loved to have bought them - had to settle for a lesser pair of White/Yellow Jawbones! This is a great deal and an awesome seller!

-

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the white/black Jawbones? Thx, ER
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [EBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. White/black still available.
$100 w/ lenses.
$75 without lenses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you please email me a pic of the white/black to ereid@lakeshoreentertainment.com? I was about to order same combo from Oakley... Thanks in advance. ER
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [EBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pix sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got them - thanks for doing that so quickly. Are frames glossy like black jaws or matte? Can't tell from pic. ER
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I get some pictures at brookschristy4@yahoo.com. Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [Biertuempfel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, the white/black have sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the Brooks shoes to $30.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the shoes regular or wide? Can you post a pic or send to jason at liveloyalsolutions dot com ..

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [TriangleIL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shoes are standard "D" width.

Pix soon.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2 Pair Jawbones & Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTS Hydroflow 9.5 [TriangleIL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pix sent to your email.
Quote Reply