Post deleted by ffmedck
Last edited by: ffmedck: Oct 24, 12 11:08
Re: FS: 2XU TRANSITION BAG Brand New [ffmedck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Bump for new price!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you trade for a 2nd gen. Ipod touch?

Instagram or twitter me softly @xatefrogg
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU TRANSITION BAG Brand New [Xatefrogg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the offer, but I need the cash for a wetsuit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what kind of a wetsuit are you looking for? i have a sleeveless blueseventy reaction, its a ML (medium large). im 6'2-6'3 depending who measures me about 190 lbs, no nicks or cuts. i'd be willing to work out a deal on if if you're interested. i did take a couple pics too if you want to see it.
Last edited by: SC_NICK: Oct 22, 12 20:51
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU TRANSITION BAG Brand New [SC_NICK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am looking to get a full sleeve wetsuit. Thank you for the offer, if I don't find anything I'll definitely message you back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'd offer you my xterra but with the online discounts you can get them super cheap anyways. mines pretty ripped up too. if you get one be careful with it, the neoprene is very soft.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU TRANSITION BAG Brand New [SC_NICK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU TRANSITION BAG, Visor and 2 pair of Elite Compression Shorts Brand New [ffmedck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for items added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU TRANSITION BAG, Visor and 2 pair of Elite Compression Shorts Brand New [ffmedck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Transition Bag, Visor and 2 pair of Elite Compression Shorts Brand New [ffmedck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on 2XU transition bag
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Transition Bag, Visor and 2 pair of Elite Compression Shorts Brand New [tribarbet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just emailed you back
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Transition Bag, Visor and 2 pair of Elite Compression Shorts Brand New [ffmedck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have all items for sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$150 for everything!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Transition Bag, Visor and 2 pair of Elite Compression Shorts Brand New [Gnome Express] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the 2XU Transition Bag still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2XU Transition Bag, Visor and 2 pair of Elite Compression Shorts Brand New [Wusto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is available
Quote Reply