Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2021 Trek Checkpoint SL7 with Sram AXS wireless 61cm. Save $4000 off new
Quote | Reply
Brand new MSRP $7999 plus tax. 2021 Trek Checkpoint SL 7 in excellent condition. Full tailored Ridewrap kit on entire bike ($185 kit and $275 for install). Bike is a great all around gravel and road bike. Can handle up to 50mm tires with adequate clearance. I just installed brand new brake pads front and rear, brand new Donnelly 40mm tires setup tubeless. I also have some all black tires if you prefer those over the tan sidewall. New lizard skin 3.5mm bar tape.

Good size for 6 foot to 6’5” rider. I’m 6’3 and the bike fits me great.

NOT included in sale is pedals , Aeolus saddle, power meter spider and redshift shock stop stem. Will install stock stem and stock saddle back onto bike.

Subtract $700 if you want aluminum Bontrager wheelset instead of carbon wheelset.

Bike is located in Kelowna, CANADA area and can be shipped right away or picked up. Asking $4399 CAD plus shipping cost.

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Last edited by: Dopers.Suck: Oct 2, 22 15:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2021 Trek Checkpoint SL7 with Sram AXS wireless 61cm. Save $4000 off new [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpity!

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2021 Trek Checkpoint SL7 with Sram AXS wireless 61cm. Save $4000 off new [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpster

Quote Reply