Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels
Quote | Reply
{***SOLD***}2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2 (size medium)
Purchased in spring 2018 for $4,600. It has only been ridden about 8x and probably has 200 miles on it. It's too small for me and I'm too cramped aboard it. I love the bike though so I just ordered a size L Canyon to replace it.

Here is a recent Pro's Closet listing for the same bike but in size L. That lists all the specs and components. https://www.theproscloset.com/...-di2-large-bike-2018

Please refer to this for geometry for the size M: https://www.canyon.com/...pv_rahmengroesse=2XS

Both brifters and the RD were replaced because I hit some loose gravel and the bike slid out from underneath me which sent me and the bike skidding down the road. The right brifter was broken, the left one scraped up, and the RD was really scraped up. So I had those components replaced. There's not even a scratch on the frame. There's a couple of small and almost unnoticeable scrapes on both wheels. Bike shop thoroughly went over the bike and it was all good except the aforementioned parts. The bike basically stayed on top of me when I went down. This happened about two months after I bought the bike. I ended up in far worse shape as I need to go to the ER, have surgery, and months of PT.

The Garmin mount is included. The bike is in amazing condition. Selling for $3,000.

2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra (size 56cm)
Comes with Hed Ardennes LT wheelset, Look Keo pedals, Specialized Romin EVO saddle, and Barfly Garmin mount. Bike was $3,200 new and the Hed wheels were $900. Bike has a combo of road miles and trainer miles. It's in very good condition. Selling for $1,350.

Tacx Neo Smart Trainer (*** SOLD **)
Purchased in December 2015. Included 11s Shimano cassette. Works flawlessly and has been great. Only reason I'm selling is that I bought the Tacx Neo Smart Bike to replace it. No pics because I already have it boxed up. Selling for $500.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: May 23, 20 16:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels, Tacx Neo Smart Trainer [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
172.5 mm cranks on both.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels, Tacx Neo Smart Trainer [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ship to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels, Tacx Neo Smart Trainer [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NordicSkier wrote:
Ship to Canada?

Are there any tax (HST/GST) issues?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
NordicSkier wrote:
Ship to Canada?

Are there any tax (HST/GST) issues?

For the buyer (me), not the seller. I've bought lots of stuff from Americans before and I just think you have to put a declared value.
However, I will be travelling to the Hawaii and California later this spring.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels, Tacx Neo Smart Trainer [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will do whatever if you're willing to pay for it. :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tacx Neo sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drops

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would have bought it, but damnit Canyon and their weird sizing. I need a size small. :-(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I’ve been eyeing the Canyon. I’m 5’10”, and ride a medium Speed Concept. The canyon website puts me in a small, which seems weird. Thoughts?

Not everything is as it seems -Mr. Miyagi
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About the Canyon. Is it the stock stem length? Can you provide more details please. Also did you switch out the stock rubber? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels [waypastfast73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is still stock.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels, Tacx Neo Smart Trainer [chxddstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chxddstri wrote:
So I’ve been eyeing the Canyon. I’m 5’10”, and ride a medium Speed Concept. The canyon website puts me in a small, which seems weird. Thoughts?

No, this bike would fit you. It's essentially a 56. I'm 5'8" and I'm definitely a small for Canyon.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 Canyon Aeroad CF SLX Disc 8.0 Di2, 2014 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Comp Ultegra w/Hed Ardennes wheels, Tacx Neo Smart Trainer [chxddstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chxddstri wrote:

As NordicSkier stated, you should fit fine on a medium Canyon. Their fit calculator isn’t very good. Seems a good rule of thumb is to size up from whatever Canyon recommends. 😁

Last edited by: The GMAN: Mar 9, 20 4:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canyon sold

Quote Reply