Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2018 BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc
Quote | Reply
Size 56. Ridden 5-6 times for a total of approximately 200 miles. Minor scuffing on right fork from bike rack. Specifications are exactly as listed on the BMC website:

https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/...hine-slr02_disc-one/

Priced to sell at $4000 plus half shipping.

PM for photos or questions.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc [808nation] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what color is it and how big of tires will fit on it? I looked through their website but couldn't find that piece of info
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2018 BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The color is the same as on the website - blue with black/yellow. There are 25mm tires on her now, honestly not sure how large a tire the frame or wheels can accomodate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a nice deal on a great bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
808nation wrote:
The color is the same as on the website - blue with black/yellow. There are 25mm tires on her now, honestly not sure how large a tire the frame or wheels can accomodate.

I have the 2018 TeamMachine SLR01 which is the same frame just different carbon and I'm running 25mm Schwalbe Pro One's. They measure 27.5mm actual. I tried the 28mm Pro One's but they measured 30mm. Fit on the front fine, but the clearance on the rear stays was about 2mm on each side. Any wheel flex and I was afraid the tires would start rubbing on the stays plus I knew over time the tires would stretch just a bit and measure a bit bigger.

So.........the frame will fit measured 28mm tires, probably 32+mm in the front.
Quote Reply