Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1600 shipped
Quote | Reply
I'm selling the frame, fork, CeramicSpeed bottom bracket. Never crashed or abused.

This was new in the Spring of 2016 when I was racing with the Astellas Pro Cycling team. I got the bike after the team couldn't pay my salary due the withdraw of the title sponsor. I'm upgrading to a large for a little exact reach and knee clearance when out of the saddle.

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/s-works-shiv-tt-module/p/106279
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Jan 31, 19 14:53
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1550 shipped [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are some photos. If you’d like more, please ask! Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/...NJ79DSS4XBVY6pHe3KwR
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1550 shipped [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in the frameset but have questions. pics are complete bike but listing says frame/fork only. i am really only looking for the frameset, but does that mean you are not including dedicated parts like seatpost, stem, brakes? if the stem is included, can it fit any base bar or only the one that comes with the s works tt "module"? i have plenty of components to build it up, but don't want to have to search for parts that are unique to this bike. cheers,andrew also....where are you located?

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1550 shipped [andrew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If its complete "module" and not frame/fork and you only need frame/fork, I would be glad to buy cockpit parts off you or original seller.

As a side-note, shiv TT stem only accepts shiv TT base bar (there is flat bolt mount), stem is also 1", so its incompatible with standard components.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1550 shipped [andrew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it appears that “only frame and fork” would be useless to me. in order to build up a bike from this i would need frame , fork, seatpost, brakes, stem, and cockpit, as these parts cannot be readily replaced by standard parts. also, ican’ttell from the pics if the seatpost is the offset or straight one. can the seller please clarify? thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1550 shipped [Xaero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that’s what i’m trying to find out. is the seller offering only frame and fork or the frame module? i need the latter (minus crankset).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't want to hi-jack the OP's thread - I have all the dedicated SHIV TT parts available:

Stems/Base Bars/Extensions/Risers/Bolt Kits/Brake Sets/Brake Parts/Seatposts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
andrew wrote:
interested in the frameset but have questions. pics are complete bike but listing says frame/fork only. i am really only looking for the frameset, but does that mean you are not including dedicated parts like seatpost, stem, brakes? if the stem is included, can it fit any base bar or only the one that comes with the s works tt "module"? i have plenty of components to build it up, but don't want to have to search for parts that are unique to this bike. cheers,andrew also....where are you located?

Hi Andrew. I’m waiting a new Shiv tt Frame/fork to arrive from Europe (I’m 99% sure that it was an extra from QuickStep that was never built) so my parts are still on the bike for now. Unfortunately, the new frame/fork doesn’t have these parts but I’ve always had luck with getting specialized parts from Mike’s Bikes if I have needed a part. Give them a call and they have added the SKU to the website within a few minutes.

I’m also in Phoenix, AZ.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1550 shipped [Xaero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Xaero wrote:
If its complete "module" and not frame/fork and you only need frame/fork, I would be glad to buy cockpit parts off you or original seller.

As a side-note, shiv TT stem only accepts shiv TT base bar (there is flat bolt mount), stem is also 1", so its incompatible with standard components.

Thanks for the offer. I have a new Shiv TT frameset on the way and I have custom 13cm tall risers made for these bars, so I expect to keep the bar/stem combo for a while longer. Thanks again!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
andrew wrote:
it appears that “only frame and fork” would be useless to me. in order to build up a bike from this i would need frame , fork, seatpost, brakes, stem, and cockpit, as these parts cannot be readily replaced by standard parts. also, ican’ttell from the pics if the seatpost is the offset or straight one. can the seller please clarify? thanks.

Frame - included
Fork - included
Seat post/shim - can be obtained from Mikes Bikes or similar Big S dealer.
Brakes - I’m using direct mount TriRig brakes (and they are great). Can be purchased directly through TriRig.
Cockpit - any bar/stem combo will due to my knowledge.
BB/headset/group set/any extras needed can be found at Mike’s Bikes or local Specialized dealer.

It is priced with these necessary purchases in mindas this is not the module. Astellas Pro Cycling has/had most of the parts in the team trailer which I’m sure is long gone. Thanks for your interest.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1550 shipped [d20903] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
d20903 wrote:
Don't want to hi-jack the OP's thread - I have all the dedicated SHIV TT parts available:

Stems/Base Bars/Extensions/Risers/Bolt Kits/Brake Sets/Brake Parts/Seatposts.

Brilliant! Thanks for chiming it!! Sounds like a perfect tag team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update: I talked to the folks at Mike’s Bikes and have the seatpost shim and a headset coming so the frameset will now include these parts. Looking on eBay, seatpost are going for $35 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1600 shipped [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Frame/Fork/BB $1600!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1600 shipped [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this still available ? Do you have pictures?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1600 shipped [joey_rogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
joey_rogo wrote:
Is this still available ? Do you have pictures?

Still available. Can you send me a PM with your email? I'll gladly send photos. It is this https://www.specialized.com/...v-tt-module/p/106279 but frame, fork and BB at this moment.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Shiv TT Frame and fork - Medium - $1600 shipped [joey_rogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures have been sent. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Quote Reply