Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD

2016 Quintana Roo PR6 Ultegra Size 52. It has well under 1000 miles on it, with the vast majority of those on the trainer inside. Raced one 70.3 and one Olympic distance. It is in excellent condition and is ready to race as is.

There are only two scuffs on the bike. The first is from the fork turning to far, before I installed the optional travel stop. The bike was actually delivered to me this way. The second is the scuffs from mounting and dismounting on the top tube. I could not get them to show in the compressed pictures attached because they are very light scuffs. Message me with an email address or other means of contact and I can send hi-res photos.

Includes Power2Max TypeS Rotor 3D power meter (Ant+), 170mm

Shimano Ultegra derailleurs, cassette, and chain
Profile Design Prosvet carbon basebar and T4+ carbon aerobars
ISM PN2.1 saddle
Vision Team 30 Wheelset
Michelin Power tires
Look Keo 2 Max pedals

SOLD

Last edited by: Dave_M: Jul 20, 19 11:49
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Quintana Roo PR6 Size 52 with Power2Max powermeter and other upgrades [Dave_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the crankset 24mm or 30mm? And would you consider parting it out?

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Quintana Roo PR6 Size 52 with Power2Max powermeter and other upgrades [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
24mm with Wheels Mfg adapter, but I'm not looking to part anything out at the moment.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Quintana Roo PR6 Size 52 with Power2Max powermeter and other upgrades [Dave_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Up with updates and photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop $2300
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.
Quote Reply