Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD BIKE: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, QUARQ Power Meter, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt
Quote | Reply
**TREK SC is SOLD. Both wheelsets (FLO and MAVICS are still available, as well as wetsuits and garmin 910xt)

**Make me an offer on the PM
Used for about 1500 miles, serviced 1x by Quarq, still have the box it came with. 172.5 50x34 and 110. I used it with my BB90 Trek. Please make sure it will fit your bike before buying it.

I sadly have not used the bike as I intended. My wife got pregnant (it was mine!) and I only completed 1 race that season. It has sat since and my kid is turning 3. It has 1500 or so miles (sadly probably less). I had another STer on here cut me custom vinyl for the bike to have it stand out a little from the crowd. I have a small sheet left I will include (not much bigger than a sheet of paper). I did put grip tape on the basebar because it was super slick.

*I also have FLO 30 black stickers I can include with the purchase of the wheels.

Stock bike includes everything that came with bike + draft boxes, gorilla cage and garmin attachment
-stock wheels, stock crank (I will need to switch out powermeter and add in the 172.5 52-36 ultegra crankset which is pictured)
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$2250

Bike with Ultegra Crank and Flo 30s
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$2750

Bike with Ultegra Crank and Cosmic Carbones
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$2700

Bike with Powermeter and stock wheels
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$2850

Bike with Powermeter and Flo 30s
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$3350

Bike with Powermeter and Cosmic Carbones
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$3300

Sleeveless Wetsuit
Medium Large Vortex 4 BNWT
$85 shipped

Full Sleeve Wetsuit
Xterra Vector Pro X3 Brand new never opened
$155 shipped

Garmin 910 Tri Watch (to be loaded later)
Comes with Box & Charger
Used for swimming and a few runs until I upgraded to the 920.
$105
Last edited by: littlefoot: Mar 17, 19 15:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [riley.bill93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the Cosmic Carbones?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would consider just selling the frameset?

Enjoy the journey... Embrace the pain... Dig deep!!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [scoobysdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, Sending you a PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [scoobysdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cosmic carbones are likely sold. I still have the powermeter available and wetsuits and watch.
Quote Reply