Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Wheelsets, QUARQ Power Meter, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt, Giro Aero helmet-black
Quote | Reply
*Edited due to SC being SOLD

Both wheelsets (FLO and MAVICS are still available, as well as wetsuits and garmin 910xt)

**Make me an offer on the PM

Bike with Ultegra Crank and Flo 30s
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$2750

Bike with Ultegra Crank and Cosmic Carbones
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$2700

Bike with Powermeter and stock wheels
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$2850

Bike with Powermeter and Flo 30s
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$3350

Bike with Powermeter and Cosmic Carbones
*PEDALS NOT INCLUDED
$3300

Sleeveless Wetsuit
Medium Large Vortex 4 BNWT
$85 shipped

Full Sleeve Wetsuit
Xterra Vector Pro X3 Brand new never opened
$155 shipped

Garmin 910 Tri Watch (to be loaded later)
Comes with Box & Charger
Used for swimming and a few runs until I upgraded to the 920.
$105
Last edited by: littlefoot: May 25, 19 18:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [riley.bill93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the Cosmic Carbones?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would consider just selling the frameset?

Enjoy the journey... Embrace the pain... Dig deep!!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [scoobysdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, Sending you a PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept Gen 2 7.5 Medium & Wheelsets, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt [scoobysdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cosmic carbones are likely sold. I still have the powermeter available and wetsuits and watch.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheelsets, QUARQ Power Meter, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt, Giro Aero helmet [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated sold items. Wheels and PM still for sale, as well as wetsuits and 910xt.

I also have a Giro aerohelmet. Used.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheelsets, QUARQ Power Meter, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt, Giro Aero helmet [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model helmet and size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you asking for the PM, which model is it, what is the crank arm length?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Wheelsets, QUARQ Power Meter, Wetsuits (MLA), Garmin 910xt, Giro Aero helmet [bullmoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the PM and Giro. Can you provide more details on each? Thanks.
Quote Reply