Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes *PARTING OUT*
Quote | Reply
For sale is my 2008 Cervelo P3C, Size 58, either as a complete bike or a module (but I'll part it out if needed). I bought the bike in November 2008, and just rode it maybe once every 2 weeks until May 2009 (I was only running at the time). Since May '09 I rode about 80% on this bike and 20% on my road bike. I never rode this bike in bad weather and have only been caught out in the rain maybe 5 or 6 times, and never crashed on it. In February 2010, I upgraded the drivetrain from Shimano to the Sram Red and the brakes to Simkins. Based on my training log, I have about 450 hours on the bike, about half of which is trainer hours (which is probably equivalent to 9,000 miles).

Everything is in great condition consistent with normal, well-maintained use.

What I have left is the following:

Zipp Vuka Bull, Clip, S-Bends, Brake Levers - $475 total package.
Ritchey Comp Stem (100 mm) - $35

Crankset - Pending
Frameset - SOLD
Simkins Brakes - SOLD
Front, Rear, Shifter - SOLD

All prices include shipping within CONUS. What's not included in the pictures is the Quarq Crank (Sram Red instead w/Red Chainrings), Bottle Cages, Saddle (V-FLow Maxx instead of Plus) and Garmin Sensor. Let me know if you want to see anything in particular and I can send you more pictures.

Fraser Bicycle | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3
Last edited by: Tom3: Jan 24, 11 13:10
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the Simkins front brake if you go that route.

Side note - How did you mount your bottle cage directly above your stem?

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll keep you mind for the brake. Right now, I'd prefer to sell as a package, but if in a few days (or early next week) I decide to part it out, I'll let you know.

For the cage, I just used a bunch of zip ties. A couple around the stem, and one off each side around the aerobar pads. If interested, I can send you a close-up. I've had this set-up for the past 2 seasons and it works great. I also threw in a rubber spacer under cage, near the steerer tube so I was happy with the angle of the bottle (compensates for the slight up angle of the stem).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you selling the Quarq?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins [russmcb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I was planning on keeping it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the "custom rear bottle holder". i'm curious as i picked up a p2 and need a rear bottle holder set up. do you have a close up?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins [odin99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out Post #6:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=50;

It's the "Jonnyo special"

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? I am interested in the complete bike.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes [HandyMan57] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Detroit, MI area

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the SRAM Red Shifter, Front & Rear derailer if you part out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Simkins front brake gone?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes [teamtrinity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing is sold yet. I am giving it a few more days (through the weekend) to see if I can sell it as a complete bike or 'module' before I part it out. However, there have already been some inquiries into individual components, so I will contact those first, if I part it out.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with new prices

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump before I part it out.

Last edited by: Tom3: Jan 22, 11 5:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are you looking to get for the bike? I didn't see a price
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes [mc8822] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mc8822 wrote:
What are you looking to get for the bike? I didn't see a price

Sorry I thought what you had above was a receipt. I see now it is a break down of how you will sell and the price
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes [mc8822] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the front and rear de. and the crankset with b.b.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the seat hydration system if it is custom to the flow max.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes [CJ108] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in for the rear Egg brake if you are parting it out
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes *PARTING OUT* [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received the Front & Rear Derailer & Shifters today.

BUMP for a great seller!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes *PARTING OUT* [pureshot78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Am interested in Vuka Bull and brakes. Already have clip and extension. Would you separate?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2008 Cervelo P3 58cm - Sram Red, Zipp Vuka, Simkins Egg Brakes *PARTING OUT* [mattjevans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I've been out of town, so to answer your question I am willing to separate. Here is my thoughts on pricing:

Vuka Bull: $200
Vuka Clip: $110
S-Bends: $90
Brake Levers: $95

Complete Set-up: $460

Quote Reply