Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2004 Cervelo Dual 56 cm AND 404 clinchers (700c)
Quote | Reply
The dual has two years of racing and training on it. No crashes, not bad karma related incidents. Looking to sell because I'm getting a new bike. Let me know if you're interested by sending me a pm. I'll fill you in more because it's late, and i'm tired! :)

Also, looking to sell my Zipp 404 clinchers. Two years of olympic Distance racing. About 6 races/year, with some warming up and cool down miles on them. Would include new rubber and 9 speed cassette. No skewers, sorry. Same deal as above. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Eric
Last edited by: RocketDogEJ: Feb 5, 06 21:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Cervelo Dual 56 cm AND 404 clinchers (700c) [RocketDogEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price for the 404's?

Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Cervelo Dual 56 cm AND 404 clinchers (700c) [Vapor Trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had some bites on both of these...but they will be gone soon, so if anyone else is interested, show it now, or forever hold our peace.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Cervelo Dual 56 cm AND 404 clinchers (700c) [RocketDogEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eric,

I thought we had already worked out a deal for the 404s? What gives?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Cervelo Dual 56 cm AND 404 clinchers (700c) [KarstenKB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these 404's sold yet - if not I would like to see what you are looking for price wise - you can email me at mattradix@cox.net to send prices and any pics if you have them!

Thanks MT
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2004 Cervelo Dual 56 cm AND 404 clinchers (700c) [tridentmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone, both the bike and wheels are spoken for now.

I still have some 650 zipps to sell, low mileage. I also have 2002 QR p.r. compact with dura ace components, rolf vector pro wheels and profile carbon cranks too. I'll post a different one on this.

Eric
Quote Reply