Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 1998 Sampson Titanium tri bike 54cm
Quote | Reply
Selling for my brother who trained and raced for a couple Ironman distance races 1998 & 99. Pretty much sat in his garage ever since. Titanium tri frame(78 degree seat angle), Look carbon fork, 650 wheels(cane creek crono front and Mavic rear), Dura ace 9 speed components. I just put new conti tires on it and rode a few times before using it in the recent Gulf Coast Tri. It is a fast and light bike thats worth way more than the $500 bucks he is willing to let it go for. If interested let me know. Perfect for 5'7" to maybe 5'10ish.

Thanks, Mark
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 1998 Sampson Titanium tri bike 54cm [trihiti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just PM'd you.

T.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, that's a smoking deal for $500, I have waaay to many bikes at this moment but if someone doesn't buy this fast I'll be really surprised.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 1998 Sampson Titanium tri bike 54cm [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I told him if no one bought it then I would give him $500 for it. I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 1998 Sampson Titanium tri bike 54cm [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
woohoo, the bikes coming Hawaii. Damn, I should have bought the bike and sold it to the Big K for $1000 bucks:)
Last edited by: Tai: May 26, 05 14:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 1998 Sampson Titanium tri bike 54cm [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't get any pictures yet but below is a link to actionsports photography of myself riding it at the recent GCT(HED disk is not included in sell of bike). If I can get him to forward me some this morning I'll post them.

http://www.asiorders.com/...=photos&BIB=1049

Mark
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? I'm interested.

Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw the picture, and just sent you a PM. Good looking bike. And the rider looks like a monster!! Makes my whimpy upper body look like a wet noodle ;-)

T.
Quote Reply