Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 165mm stages, mix of used & new ultegra components, misc stems
Quote | Reply
Working on clearing out some of my misc. parts that have been laying about. Pictures available upon request. Prices do not include shipping (shipping from Portland, OR). Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

$250 - 165mm stages PM w/ crankset. PM is model SPM1 from 2014 - worked reasonably well. It does have the occasional signal issues that the early stages had. After some troubleshooting w/ one of the local stages reps (former teammate) it worked ok. The crankset is a 165mm 10 speed 52/39 ultegra fc-6700. Not entirely sure how long I've had it, probably 2010 if I had to guess although I wasn't using it for a number of years.

Stems, $20 each, all used, in good shape
3T Arx Pro, 6 degree, 100mm
3T Arx Pro, 6 degree, 110mm
Easton Ea70, 6 degree, 120mm

Misc. di2 parts, $10 for 1, 15 for 2, 20 for all 3. Sold
2x 400mm cables (EW-SD50)
Junction box A (SM-EW90-A)

Replaced equipment, all ultegra 6800, all used for three seasons:
$10 - front derailleur
$30 - rear derailleur
$60 - shifters, scuff on the rear shifter (uphill crash, was 3rd in line and the guy in front of my touched wheels with the guy on the front and went down, we were going probably 16-18) - raced another two and a half post crash, some cosmetic rust on the metal bits from 3 years of riding in the PNW Sold.

$60 - New set of brakes, ultegra BR-6800, new in box (came w/ di2 groupset and didn't swap it out)

Edit: Di2 stuff sold, shifters sold, price reduced on Stages/crankset (300 > 250), di2 removed from title.

---------------------------------------------------------
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~Gandalf
Last edited by: Alaric83: May 23, 18 7:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 165mm stages, mix of used & new ultegra components, misc stems, DI2 cables, etc [Alaric83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Some stuff sold, price reduced on the stages / crankset. Two week trial period available for the stages / crankset (minus shipping).

---------------------------------------------------------
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~Gandalf
Quote Reply