Earlier this year my TT bike broke. An out of production model without existing parts replacement. Fortunate to get a new bike recently, however it affected a move from Campagnolo to Shimano and rim brake to disc brake wheels. SO, a bit of a clearance on my gear. My first time to sell on here. Please message for any additional info. Glad to provide anything helpful in the easiest way possible.
- $475 - Fast Forward Full Carbon Clincher (FCC) rim brake, aluminum brake track - like new. not a blemish. DT Swiss hub. Campagnolo freehub. used 6 times. 1x 70.3. 1x Olympic. 1x Sprint. 3x 40K TT. padded wheel bag included of course. Pics upon request.
- $400 - Light Bicycle tri spoke - SOLD
- $300 - Scicon 2.0 TT bike travel bag - SOLD
- $100 each - Campagnolo Record cassettes. 11-25 and 11-27 - SOLD
- $600 - Campagnolo Bullet 105 Ultra bearing clinchers - SOLD
Buyer pays shipping. Hit me with questions. Thank you for the consideration. - Chris
cock-up before conspiracy