Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:Slightly Damaged Kuota Kalibur Custom Paint Job
Quote | Reply
For Sale! One super nice Kuota Kalibur slightly broken in the top tube { was thrown onto lava field } custom blue and white paint job. No tires included.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Slightly Damaged Kuota Kalibur Custom Paint Job [aerojunkie2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"was thrown onto lava field"

How does something like that happen?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Slightly Damaged Kuota Kalibur Custom Paint Job [aerojunkie2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought the tires would be included - aeeing as they apparently don;t come off - whether by using a stick or your teeth!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Slightly Damaged Kuota Kalibur Custom Paint Job [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've heard of guys breaking their putter after a missed putt, but this takes it to a whole new level... 8-)

I'm also curious as to how this happened.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does this come with one carbon race rear wheel, and one el-cheapo 32 spoke front wheel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will I cry quite a bit and swear in German upon receiving the frame ?

Trev

Trev Williams
http://www.thedoctrine.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm starting to think this is a joke.

If not, I'd be curious to know how in the world you got a hold of this bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wouldn't it be crazy if Stadler was posting under our noses the whole time, but never revealed it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HOw much? and what size is it

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Slightly Damaged Kuota Kalibur Custom Paint Job [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]HOw much? and what size is it[/reply]

no, really its a joke.I'm not Normann Stadler and I dont have his bike. Just my lame excuse of a joke.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, really, you outed yourself, now dont try to hide. How much do you want for the bike. Dont change your mind now.

The rear wheel is fine right, I really need one for my trainer.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
arguable the new funniest post of all time, it is not funny what happened to Norman, but this is just damn funny
Quote Reply