Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Russ Brandt
Last edited by: Russ Brandt: Mar 23, 16 13:10
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have added better pics of the bars and SRAM parts
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any pictures of the Ventus on a bike? Considering how it might work on mine, specifically the stem angle.

Ironman Certified Coach

Currently accepting limited number of new athletes
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [Jim Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here is a picture of the bars mounted on a Cervelo P4

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love it and I would love to mess around with it on my p4. But looking at the geometry, it looks like no matter what it is going to put me much higher than I am now. Sucks, because those bars are going to be much faster than mine, but I am not sure if that would still be the case if I come up 3 or 4 cms.

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [Jim Martin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you look at the second picture, all those stack spacers can be removed and the aerobars clamp mounted on top of the base bar. That's at least 3-4 cms right there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disregard my last post, the spacer that can be removed is 2cms. You can see it on the 3rd pic
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/...zps2c31d401.jpg.html][/url]

Base bar is nearly in line with top tube and pads are only about 1 cm above that.

Ironman Certified Coach

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, that's low! I believe Ventus has a -17 degree version but it's even harder to find than this one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the RD. Will you sell separate?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I don't want to separate the FD, RD and shifters
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill buy those grips and cee gees if ya wanna sell em? ha

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, I will sell the grips and cee gees, and throw in a free set of Ventus Team bars being the nice guy I am. $450 plus shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn what a deal! Lol. Already have some ventus ltd otherwise they'd be mine!
Good luck with the sake dude

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the bars? If so, I'll take them.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still have the bars for sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for just the rear shifter? or both

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$300 for both the FD, RD and bar end shifters
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ventus bars sold but SRAM shifters, FD, RD and cranks still available
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ventus Team bars, SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
soya wrote:
Interested in the RD. Will you sell separate?
Thanks
I have a force RD is you are interested
Quote Reply
Re: FS:SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for reduced prices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
reduced prices again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCD on Red Crank?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:SRAM RED FD RD Shifters, SRAM crankset [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
130bcd. I also have the chainings 53/39 that go on these if interested . Recently found.
Last edited by: Russ Brandt: Mar 23, 16 18:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cranks are 24mm gxp
Quote Reply