Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by desert dude
Last edited by: desert dude: Sep 22, 09 17:16
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition Pro Frameset [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DD,
Isn't that an S-Works? The pro is black and red, i thought the coke bottle (aka macka colors) were S-Works only.

Either way a free TTT. =]

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
free bump cause this is a steal
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition Pro Frameset [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crap, I don't remember now if it's an S works or a pro.

The frame sets are identical, coming from the same mold, it's the color scheme and component groups that differ.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your frame/module is an S-Works. The difference between the S-Works and PRO frames is the carbon construction. S-Works is 9Nr vs Pro 7Nr
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition Pro Frameset [Tell3131] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Will update post.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for added pic of seat posts, shifters & seat.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude,
How am I supposed to borrow this thing for testing if you sell it before I ever make it to Tucson? ;) Ok, Ok, beggars should not be whiners.

Chad
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [cdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Better drive fast!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you got something like a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
53/29 chainrings? wow! Lol I'm sure its a typing error. Beautiful bike so you get a free bump from me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need to check the LBS to see whether I take a medium or large. Until then, this is just a free bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well you know I was never considered a climber.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I hate doing this to people, but I don't need a lot of the stuff you are including. Would you consider just selling the frame, fork, neck, and crank? I am looking to upgrade my tri bike, but I really like my Dura Ace stuff. Let me know, thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
look at the top of the top tube, does it say pro or S-works? Problem solved
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [calebisbatman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, I'm a business person at heart. But it's not dropping more then $50. Did you want the seatposts or the extra brake? When you say neck, I think the thing that holds my head onto my torso. Did you mean the stem or the headset?

At $1800+ shipping you are better off buying everything then selling the stuff you don't want.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its a good thing I have something above the thing that connects from my torso - thanks anyway but $50 off isn't going to cut it for me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [calebisbatman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No worries, I charge extra when I have to do extra work and my going rate isn't inexpensive.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you do $1800 shipped to Seattle, WA 98125?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [BruceWayne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No but I'll do $2000 shipped to Seattle. I negotiate up not down.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for the dude.

btw, i've got an 09 s-works transition, 54, that i'm going to sell...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
No but I'll do $2000 shipped to Seattle. I negotiate up not down.
I forgot it was tough guy Tuesday.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carl--PM w/ details.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there,

Trying to confirm if i've got a buyer, but here are the details:
2009 S-Works Transition, w/ fork, front & rear brakes and seatpost. BB30, but currently have adapter for standard 130 BCD BB
Ala carte, frame only or add:
front & rear SRAM Red der
Brand new Sella TT saddle (white & very comfy)
Choice of Zipp Vuka Bar or USE Tula, both w/ integrated brake
*No crank included
Have FSA Team Issue crank & BB with CinQo power meter, & choice of 55/42 or 53/39 rings (or both)

Let me know if interested and/or what other parts, and we can try to figure something out.

Thanks much,
Chris
Quote Reply
Re: FS:: - Specialized Transition S-Works Frameset [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I imagine the Cinqo is not the BB30 for Specialized . ???
Quote Reply