Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Tri racing speed suits- Castelli, Pearl Izumi- sleeved and sleeveless
Quote | Reply
I have four tri suits for sale, prices don't include shipping:

Castelli Free Sanremo pro short sleeve green/black- size men Med- flawless condition- $100-- SOLD

Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Tri Speed Suit with sleeves- black- size men Med- brand new, never worn- $150 SOLD

Pearl Izumi Elite Tri Speed Suit sleeveless- black and yellow- flawless condition- $75

Pearl Izumi Pro Tri Speed Suit with sleeves- black and red- med Small- flawless condition- $125

link to Google folder with all photos: https://drive.google.com/...ksgo6_zi?usp=sharing
Last edited by: Russ Brandt: Jul 28, 21 19:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri racing speed suits- Castelli, Pearl Izumi- sleeved and sleeveless [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you and weight?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri racing speed suits- Castelli, Pearl Izumi- sleeved and sleeveless [YTZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6' and was 165-170lbs. and suits fitted properly tight with no restrictions. Each manufacturer has a fit chart which gives the exact dimensions of the suit.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri racing speed suits- Castelli, Pearl Izumi- sleeved and sleeveless [Russ Brandt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Castelli sold, others still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pearl Izumi Elite Pursuit Tri Speed Suit with sleeves- black- size men Med- brand new, never worn

I’m interested
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri racing speed suits- Castelli, Pearl Izumi- sleeved and sleeveless [LifeTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you PM, please follow up if still interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for this week. All but the Castelli still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Pro Tri suit a medium or small?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tri racing speed suits- Castelli, Pearl Izumi- sleeved and sleeveless [mpd309] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's actually a Med/sm, no typo
Quote Reply