Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: $1750 Fuji D6 Special Edition 50cm SRAM AXS eTap 1x
Quote | Reply
Willing to part out major groups of components, but mainly looking for someone who would buy the frame and cockpit!

Can also possibly remove unwanted components to drop price further if needed.

Uses SRAM's new AXS wireless blips, so shifting is completely wireless (with the exception of the brakes of course). Wireless shifting means less overall maintenance needed on cabling.

Setup as 1x which means no front derailleur = lighter, no overlapping gears, and no more chains dropping. Has better gear ratio in this setup than when I had 2x.

SRAM AXS components installed May 2022, so quite new.

Never crashed!

Here are the details:
Fuji D6 50cm XS Frame
3T Ventus II Cockpit with Zipp carbon ski pole extensions
SRAM AXS Wireless Blips
SRAM AXS Force Rear Derailleur 12-speed
SRAM AXS Force Cassette 10-36t
SRAM AXS 165mm 48t Aero Crank (no power meter)
Flo Cycling 30 Wheelset
Dash Carbon saddle
Shimano Ultegra Pedals
Torhans Aero 20 hydration
XLAB Turbo Wing + 2 x Gorilla Cages

$1750

More pictures available upon request. Thanks!

Last edited by: Brian7581: May 30, 23 12:45
Quote Reply
Re: FS: (Updated Price) Fuji D6 Special Edition 50cm SRAM AXS eTap 1x [Brian7581] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated to include add-ons.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: (Updated Price) Fuji D6 Special Edition 50cm SRAM AXS eTap 1x [Brian7581] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just posting it here for posterity

I bought a few items for Brian (di2) and the packing was one of the best packing I have ever received and the items were exactly as described.

Nice dealing with him!!!!

The entire event (IM) is like "death by 1000 cuts" and the best race is minimizing all those cuts and losing less blood than the other guy. - Dev
Last edited by: LuisDF: Jan 13, 23 3:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone interested in just the frame and cockpit?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? Interested if you are near by.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: FS: (Updated Price) Fuji D6 Special Edition 50cm SRAM AXS eTap 1x [Bman69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey! I'm in southern CA. LA/ OC area.

I'll send you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop!

Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to part out major components!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated price - $1750!
Quote Reply