Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: PRICE DROP $1299 Cervelo P2C 58cm with Zipp 404s
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to sell my 58cm Cervelo p2c (2008 or 2009 model year I believe). Bike is in great shape, brand new chain. This is a fast, reliable TT/Tri bike that would make a great first TT bike or just a great bike in general for anyone looking for speed on a budget. Only reason I'm selling is because it's a size too big for me. Specs:

Frame: Cervelo p2c 58cm
Fork: 3T
Wheels: Zipp 404 clinchers (older model, carbon with aluminum brake track)
Bars: Vision alloy
Groupset: Shimano Ultegra 10 speed

See this link for pictures, as they are too big to attach:
https://drive.google.com/..._kXgmv9U?usp=sharing

$1299 for the bike and wheels, but I'd be open to reasonable offers. If you already have race wheels I would also consider selling without the wheels. If you just want the frame pm me, maybe we could work that out, too.
Last edited by: bullmoose: Feb 13, 19 5:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P2C 58cm with Zipp 404s [bullmoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PRICE DROP $1299 Cervelo P2C 58cm with Zipp 404s [bullmoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Re: FS: PRICE DROP $1299 Cervelo P2C 58cm with Zipp 404s [bullmoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great bike at a great price! Only selling because it’s too big for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price w/o wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the wheelset if you find a buyer who doesn't need the wheels ( like the above poster :) )

Thanks- if that works please PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the wheels if you’re selling them alone — shoot me a pm. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is the cervelo p2c still available?
I had the opposite problem and bought a 54 when I guess I am a 58.
I already have wheels.

Thanks,

-Tom
Quote Reply