Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by CNullATX
Last edited by: CNullATX: Jan 17, 23 7:23
Re: FS: Light Bicycle tri spoke, FFWD full carbon clincher disc, Campagnolo 105 clincher wheels, Campagnolo cassettes, Scicon 2.0 TT travel bag [CNullATX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumpin

cock-up before conspiracy
Quote Reply
Re: FS: (Pics added) FFWD full carbon clincher rear disc, Campagnolo 105 clincher wheels, Campagnolo cassettes, Scicon 2.0 TT travel bag [CNullATX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumpin up due to added pics

Quote Reply
Re: FS: (Pics added) FFWD full carbon clincher rear disc, Campagnolo 105 clincher wheels, Campagnolo cassettes, Scicon 2.0 TT travel bag [CNullATX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thinkin it's the Campagnolo compatibility narrowing my buyer's market. slim in the road scene and almost non existent in triathlon. from what I know. that's my theory anyway :)

Quote Reply
Re: FS: price reduced - FFWD full carbon clincher rear disc, Scicon 2.0 TT travel bag, Campagnolo cassettes [CNullATX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumpin due to items sold and cost reduced on the disc and travel bag. thank you.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: FFWD full carbon clincher rear disc w Campagnolo freehub [CNullATX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
been a while since I bumped this up. Disc price reduced. Other items have sold. thank you

Quote Reply
Re: FS: FFWD full carbon clincher rear disc w Campagnolo freehub [CNullATX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Picture of the disc?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FFWD full carbon clincher rear disc w Campagnolo freehub [treyxt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey. thank you for the interest. I'm having a hard time sizing pics for them to attach here. if you're comfortable with it, shoot me an email and I'll send them to you. cnullrun@gmail.com

Thank you - Chris

Quote Reply