Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FREE Tri all 3 sports hard case for race wheels
Quote | Reply
I have a hard case for wheels that someone can have for free, the hitch is that I would rather not have to ship the case.

I am in South Jersey for what that is worth.

If someone has a fedex or ups account and can send a call tag then I would ship case as is not in a box

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Tri all 3 sports hard case for race wheels [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Is it the round 3 wheel version or the clamshell?
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Tri all 3 sports hard case for race wheels [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
next if previous poster doesn’t take
Quote Reply
Re: FREE Tri all 3 sports hard case for race wheels [Xing triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Xing triathlete wrote:
I'm interested. Is it the round 3 wheel version or the clamshell?

Its the square clam shell with center pad

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
surfNJmatt wrote:
I have a hard case for wheels that someone can have for free, the hitch is that I would rather not have to ship the case.

I am in South Jersey for what that is worth.

If someone has a fedex or ups account and can send a call tag then I would ship case as is not in a box

Do you still have it by chance? I can send you a UPS label and pay for pick-up, if desired. Thanks!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it still available? I live in eastern PA and would be willing to pick up. My son is traveling to the Olympic training center next week and I need to ship both his bike and race wheels. We have a bike bag but that got really beat up during a recent trip and Im hesitant to ship his race wheels inside it. This would be great.

Thanks, Brian
Quote Reply