Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FOUND: THANKS Size small (49-51cm) Tri Bike or Tri Frame set - Atlanta - budget $600-2500
Quote | Reply
FOUND - thanks everyone!

Looking to buy the following:

Tri/TT Bike or Frameset

Size: 49cm - 51cm (small rider, 5'4")
Condition: should be very good
Budget: $600-2500 depending on the package and spec
Location: Atlanta (I can pay for shipping for the right bike, of course)
Special Mention: Di2 package of some sort would pay more, frames or build kits are fine.

Post or PM if you have the goods! Cheers
Last edited by: rustynuts: May 16, 19 5:27
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size small (49-51cm) Tri Bike or Tri Frame set - Atlanta - budget $600-1500 [rustynuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 51cm Cervelo P2. 105 10 speed. It's essentially new. Was a demo, but only taken out once. 2018 model. ONLY $1500.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size small (49-51cm) Tri Bike or Tri Frame set - Atlanta - budget $600-1500 [rustynuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From ST Classifieds...this bike might fit the bill.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size small (49-51cm) Tri Bike or Tri Frame set - Atlanta - budget $600-2500 [rustynuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - would really like the Di2 option with shifting on the extensions and bull horns.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size small (49-51cm) Tri Bike or Tri Frame set - Atlanta - budget $600-2500 [rustynuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have two bikes that might fit the bill, a Trek and a Cervelo. Are you interested in 650C wheel size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a Quintana roo 2006 kilo. 300 for the whole bike if you pay shipping.
Last edited by: AndysStrongAle: May 13, 19 4:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rustynuts wrote:
All - bump it up. Got some hits, but nothing that fit the build.

I've got a Scott Plasma 10 Premium
Size 52
Full Sram Red
Quarq Powermeter
Mavic Kyserium wheelset
$1800
Can deliver in person (live in Greenville, SC)
Barely used before my buddy quit tri's
Happy to send pics if you send me your email

Looking to buy the following:

Tri/TT Bike or Frameset

Size: 49cm - 51cm (small rider, 5'4")
Condition: should be very good
Budget: $600-2500 depending on the package and spec
Location: Atlanta (I can pay for shipping for the right bike, of course)
Special Mention: Di2 package of some sort would pay more, frames or build kits are fine.

Post or PM if you have the goods! Cheers

Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2012 Trek Speed Concept 9 series (green and white and black) with SRAM Red 10 Spd, Quarq powermeter, KMC x10sl chain (in great condition), ultegra pedals and cleats.
$1850 split shipping cost
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Size small (49-51cm) Tri Bike or Tri Frame set - Atlanta - budget $600-2500 [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got one listed
Quote Reply