Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

F.S. Dimond Di2 pro level race bike for speed
Quote | Reply
Don't need much of a description here. If you are looking, then your looking for FAST bike splits. This is one top shelf pro-caliber racing bike. I'll leave it at that. Size large frame, fitting athletes 5'11" to perhaps 6'2, Couple specs: DI2 aero package, couple hundred miles on it. 11speed, Tririg Alpha bars and Omega brakes. There are 3 spots with paint chips, usual points, Chainstay, one on top beam and one near bottle on down beam. I have placed my Enve wheels and fizik saddle and pedals on her for full display. Those do not go with the sale of bike. I may entertain a let go of the wheels but not likely, 53 big ring 172.5 mm cranks. Bike will ship from west coast. Also, I would entertain a sale without the component group if you already have. looking to get $4150

Quote Reply
    Re: F.S. Dimond Di2 pro level race bike for speed [BIGringbrah] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Would you be interested in just selling the alpha bars? Which ones are they? One one X. Thanks.
    Norman
    Quote Reply
    Re: F.S. Dimond Di2 pro level race bike for speed [Jesusbike] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Gone
    In Reply To:
    Quote Reply