Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories
Quote | Reply
I have tried to post photos for two days with no luck. If you want to see photos, please let me know. E-mail is philipfouts@msn.com

All prices include shipping in CONUS. Paypal preferred. Out of US buyers will cover portion of shipping costs.

For sizing questions, I'm 5'11 and weigh 160.

1. SOLD Garmin Edge 500 GPS. Used for approximately 18 months. $150. Includes mounting brackets for stem or handlebars. SOLD

2. SOLD De Soto 400 mile bib shorts. 2 pair. One gray in color and one black. Size is medium. $75 each. SOLD

3. SOLD De Soto 400 mile bib shorts. Older style. Non-compression fabric. Size is medium. $50. SOLD

4. SOLD De Soto Forza Compressor limited edition tri bibs and matching jersey. Lightly used. Size is medium. Sold as a kit. $125. SOLD

5. SOLD Rudy Project Syton Open Aero helmet. Never used. Size large. Color is white. Comes with carrying bag. $70.

6. SOLD Castelli L/S jersey. Black in color. Lightly used. Size is large. Full length zipper and three pockets in rear. $30. SOLD

7. (2) Castelli Knicker bib shorts. Black in color. Lightly used. Size is medium. $40/each. 1 SOLD.

8. Etxeondo cycling jacket. Red in color. Lightly used. Full length zipper. Medium sized zippered pocket in rear. Size is large. $75.

9. Etxeondo L/S cycling jersey. BLue in color. Lightly used. Full length zipper. Size is medium. $50.

10. Descente L/S jerseys. One yellow and one blue. Some pilling of fabric at neck line. Lightly used. Full length zipper and three pockets in rear. $40/each.

11. Verge sport L/S jersey. Was a team jersey with a lot of logos. Red in color. Full length zipper and three rear pockets. Size is medium. $25.

12. SOLD Pearl Izumi S/S jersey. Lightweight fabric. White in color. Lightly used. $25. SOLD

13. (2) Giordana S/S jersey. Red, white and black. Lightly used. Full length zipper. $35/each. ONE SOLD

14. Capo S/S jersey. Pablove Foundation colors (black, gray and pink). Full length zipper. Lightly used. Size is medium. $45.

15. Pearl Izumi bib knickers. Size is medium. $25.

16. SOLD Specialized S-Works MTB shoes. Lightly used. Boa style closures. Size is 45.5. ($75) SOLD

17. SOLD Specialized S-Works Road shoes. Moderate use. In good condition. Size is 45. ($75) SOLD.

18. Lenzyne Road Drive hand pump. Comes with hardware to attach with bottle cage. Chrome. Lightly used. $25.

19. SOLD Pressure Drive hand pump. Comes with hardware to attach to bottle cage. Black. Lightly used. $25. SOLD

20. Pro handlebar tape. White microfiber. 2 packs. $10/each. 1 pack sold.

21. Time Carbon RXS pedals. 2 pair. Moderate use. $50/each.

22. SOLD Specialized S-Works Mondo tires. Never installed. 700x23. $50. SOLD

23. Castelli lightweight S/S jersey. 3/4 front zipper. Orange, blue and black. Moderate use. $25.

24. SOLD Marinoni Steel frame. Built in 1988. Columbus tubing. Size is 57 cm. Decent condition. Needs to be repainted, but has potential. SOLD

Thanks.
Last edited by: mooseshelby: Jun 4, 12 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [mooseshelby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be untested in some items, pending pics. I'd suggest uploading to photobucket.com, then simply providing a link to your image album.
Quote Reply
Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [KW8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. I have placed all the items in Photobucket.

http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p539/bunkshelby/
Last edited by: mooseshelby: May 13, 12 12:00
Quote Reply
Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [mooseshelby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the black DeSoto bibs. Can you first tell me about inseam? I'm 6'1", very thin, and mostly legs. I've heard only rave reviews about the bib, but can't find anything about how they work for tall skinny types.

Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'11" and they fit me well. Not sure how to tell if you will like them. I really like these bibs and they are the most comfortable I have ever worn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Garmin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pming about road sworks.
Quote Reply
Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [nebraskacycling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the 400 mile shorts new or used?
Quote Reply
Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [thejunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Used and most likely sold.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the s works mondo tires.

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the white bar tape stay fairly white, or is it at least easy to clean?
Quote Reply
Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [suahoi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems to hold up well. I have washed the tape on my bike and it looks good. This tape is a microfiber and not a cork, so it "repels" dirt a little better.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the price on the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: Everything must go! Cycling clothing and accessories [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for work week crowd.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply