Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Entry level bike $339 OBO
Quote | Reply
American Xtreme Patriot small road bike. This bike is a new entry level road bike perfect for a new rider entering the sport or rider upgrading from older bike. 7000 series aluminum frame painted with the Patriot American flag theme. Shimano Sora 8spd indexing shifting from the downtube. Modern 1 1/8" threadless headset with removeable faceplate stem for easy tape/bar changes. Dual pivot brakes with black anodized alloy wheels. Wheels are tension checked and trued by hand before delivery. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Everything is stock, built and tuned. I included the specs below, and outlined the deal. I prefer using Paypal, for payment due to the protection it affords both parties. I cover the insurance for the bike shipment. Buyer pays $29 for the shipping cost in CON US.

Bike is a small size fitting riders from 5'3" to 5'8" with inseams from 29"-31.5" in socks. Generous top tube similar to Lemond bike geometry to allow roomier rider cockpit.

Frame 7000 series Aluminum, aero-downtube with replaceable hanger
Fork 4130 Cromoly steel unicrown with rack braze-ons
Front Derailleur Shimano Sora
Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano downtube 8 speed
Brakes Tektro dual-pivot with aero levers
Hubs Alloy Sealed bearings 36 Hole
Rims Weinmann LP-18 dome section rim that is heat treated and anodized black
Tires Kenda in all black 700x23c
Cassette Shimano Sora Hyperglide 8 speed 12-23
Seat AMX racing saddle
Seat Post forged alloy micro-adjust, 3T Mutant copy
Stem Forged Alloy aheadstyle
Handle Bar Alloy anatomic
Choice of Red, white or Blue bar wrap.
Headset Aheadstyle 1 1/8" threadless
Pedals are not included but available, standard pedals with toe clips and straps $15, clipless pedals with cleats are $30.
Crankset Alloy double chainrings 53/39
hot_cycling@hotmail.com[email]
Quote Reply
Re: Entry level bike $339 OBO [ericvonx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
N
Quote Reply