Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Diamondback XL Andean
Quote | Reply
XL frame Diamondback Andean. Complete bike has Shimano DI2 Ultegra with powermeter in left crank arm and mechanical disc brakes. Specialized Roval CLX Carbon wheels with Turbo Cotton tires. Profile Design aerobars with riser kit. I built up this bike 14-15 months ago. Less than 2,000 miles on it and no trainer miles. 4-5 sprints, 3-4 Olympics and 2 HIM. Excellent shape, very little wear. I will sell the bike as complete, complete with out wheels or frame only. Option with our without powermeter as I have both left arms. I'm 6'3" and the Profile bar has all the bolts and additional spacers to make it taller or shorter. Complete bike $6,000. I'm a Specialized dealer and going back to a Shiv when the new models arrive.
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback XL Andean [jimmytheeagle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for frame only? Out of curiosity how did you transport it? It seems like it's nearly to find a roof rack that works with this.
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback XL Andean [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$2,100 shipped in the US for the frame with or without the aerobar and then all the storage compartments included. Yakima makes a split bike holder that goes on a roof rack that I was told works. It slips right into my Subaru when I go to a race and the one time I flew it fit in my Thule bike bag just fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It should work pretty easy with a yakima high roller or front loader
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price reduced. Complete bike shipped for $5,000 in continental US. Bike without wheels, cassette, rotors, tires and tubes shipped $3,000. Bike stripped down to frame, fork and seat post shipped $2,000.
Quote Reply