Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Deleted
Quote | Reply

.[/img][/img][/img]
Last edited by: 7summits: Jul 8, 09 6:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Blackdog Flat Aerobar with J-Bend Extensions [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice disc,
Nice Bar,
so the BD is also non UCI?

Run like you stole something
Formerly Fueled by ZYM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Blackdog Flat Aerobar with J-Bend Extensions [SLC_vt98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not sure if they are UCI legal or not. I never cared to check it out as I only do triathlons.
Last edited by: 7summits: Jun 5, 09 15:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Blackdog Flat Aerobar with J-Bend Extensions [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kidding. there was a useless thread earlier. UCI does not apply to triathlon.
Why are you selling?

Run like you stole something
Formerly Fueled by ZYM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Blackdog Flat Aerobar with J-Bend Extensions [SLC_vt98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahh ok...

Selling because I got an Oval Concepts A911 setup as a gift.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have had some questions about selling without extensions. So, I will sell the bars without the extensions for $575 plus shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for new price....

Now $625 + shipping for complete bar and $550 + shipping for bar without extensions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sold?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hed Blackdog Flat Aerobar with J-Bend Extensions [fa590] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
sold?
Still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Is the aerobar still available? If yes, I'm interessting.
Let me know
Denis
Quote Reply