Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Matte Black SWorks Venge
Quote | Reply
With a growing family Ive come to the realization that ride bikes and racing triathlons will have to take a back seat for a few years. Unloading some of my gear. I will ship at the buyer's cost or meet in the Bay Area. Paypal goods and services. Open to offers on everything.

All Images Here: https://imgur.com/a/adCkqxv

1. 2014 Specialized S-Works Venge w/ SRAM Force- $2450 OBO

I’ve treated this bike like a baby the last few years and regularly kept up on service at Mike’s Bikes in San Francisco. I can ship at the buyer’s expense and any PayPal transaction fees will be covered by the buyer as well. Im in the Bay Area if you want to look at the bike in person. If you have any questions please ask.

Here are the stats:

2014 Specialized SWorks Venge (Matte Black) Size: 56
Groupset: Sram Force 22 (11 speed)
SWorks Cranks (172.5mm)
Standard Gearing (53/36)
Rear Cassette 11-28
Zipp Matte Black Alloy Bars
Zipp Matte Black Stem 110mm
Matte Black Specialized Bottle Cages
Specialized Roman Evo Saddle
TimBuk2 Saddle Bag
Look KEO Pedals
Wheels: Flo 30mm
Rubber: Continental Gatorskins 25mm

2. Garmin Edge 520 w/ Barfly Mount- $220 OBO
Last edited by: chipnicodemus: Jan 25, 19 9:32
Quote Reply
Re: SWorks Venge (56), SWorks Evade, SWorks Road Shoes, & more [chipnicodemus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trivents have sold.
Quote Reply
Re: SWorks Venge (56), SWorks Evade, SWorks Road Shoes, & more [chipnicodemus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Evade is SOLD. Price drop on the Venge and open to offers. Would consider a trade for a CRUX or Diverge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price drop on the Venge.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shoes and saddle sold! Only the Venge remains. Who wants a new roadie?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the venge to AdamL2424@icloud.com. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: SWorks Venge (56), SWorks Evade, SWorks Road Shoes, & more [AdamL2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Who needs a xmas gift?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Garmin 520 w/ Barfly mount.
Quote Reply