Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom built and painted 2014 Shiv, 61cm, eTap, Zipp, TriRig.....
Quote | Reply
After doing a fresh rebuild on this bike going into this offseason and putting all of 2 sprint races on it since I have decided to tone back. I have gotten to where I am focusing too much on racing and it has gotten to the point where it is not fun and is becoming detrimental to my family life. Bike is as follows:

Frameset: started life as a 2014 Shiv, I believe Pro was the matte black and gray colorway. Just repainted in a gloss jet black with metallic red. Includes both seatposts which and small bits for build. Also includes matching fuelcellage that was painted the same gloss jet black. Also included is a custom mounted Torhans Bento X. This was mounted using the hard plastic cover for where the bladder goes, this cover was drilled and tapped to mount the box. No bladder is included.
Cockpit: TriRig Alpha X with Zipp Evo 110 aluminum extensions. Odi aero extension grips included as are the blip grips on the bulls. TRP carbon brake levers. All hardware from bars included.
Brakes: TriRig Omega X both front and rear
Groupset: full SRAM eTap including blips installed on bulls and eclics installed on extensions. Rear derailleur includes both stock pulley wheels with 0 miles and CeramicSpeed pulley wheels red in color.
Crankset: SRAM Red quarq 172.5mm 130mm bcd with Specialized S-Works TT chainrings, 55/44
Wheels: Zipp 808 FireCrest clincher wheels, 2017 model with black stickers. Wheels have CeramicSpeed bearing upgrade but will include stock bearings as well.
Tires: specialized Turbo Cotton 700x26 with Challenge latex tubes and Zipp valve extenders
Bottom bracket: CeramicSpeed BB30 bearings
Cassette: SRAM Red XG1190 11-28
Chain: KMC X11SL Chain: 11-Speed Ti Nitride Gold

If interested email me for pictures. At this point I would prefer to sell whole but would consider parting it depending on offers. Asking $6500 shipped within the lower 48
Quote Reply