Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Complete autographed set of Tri Mags from 1983 to 1986
Quote | Reply
This is the complete set of Triathlon Magazines from '83 to '86 with the autographs of the Big Four and many more on the covers. It comes in a very nice binder holder from the now merged Triathlon Magazine. I grabbed a few of these sets before the merger with Triathlete Magazine and got many of the covers signed by who was on it that month. This is a real printed history of our sport, and a one of a kind collectable for the trigeek that has everything. I'm keeping a set for myself and there are two that my friends have. (Mr. Slowtwitch and Paula-Newby Frasier). You won't find a set like this at Supergo, and when it's gone, that's it. It ain't cheap, so you should'nt be. Call me if interested....(310)990-1400
Quote Reply
Re: Complete autographed set of Tri Mags from 1983 to 1986 [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monty,

maybe you can help me, and if so I might be interested in the set. back in September of 84 I won my first triathlon, the Sandman Tri in Gulf Shores, AL. A half page black and white photo of me crossing the finish line was in one of the two magazines somewhere around December 84 to February 85. I can't recall which magazine it was in, but if you can find it in your collection let me know. I might even sign it for you ;-)

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Last edited by: Mike Plumb: Jan 14, 03 1:23
Quote Reply