Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Complete Softride Powerwing 650 Medium
Quote | Reply
For sale blue Softride Powerwing size meduim 650 wheels with cane creek S5 headset and Profile BDC carbon fork with alloy steerer. Frame has no scratches that I can see at all, my wife rode it for all of about 500 miles before our baby 18 months ago, we are the second owner and bought it from a guy that runs a gym in so. cal. It has the lighter weight rated beam (180 or 200 lb rating?) and a beam bag included as well. I also have a beam mounting rebuild kit as well.

Second is a set of black Rolf Vector Pro wheels 650c I put about 1500 miles on them before I moved them over to my wife's bike, rear bearings were replaced at this time because they felt not as smooth as they should have. Wheels are in great shape round and true, one tiny snakebite in the front rim from some rr tracks, it is nowhere near the useable braking surface. The brake surface is clean and smooth. Rolf skewers included if you want them.

Third are 3 Tufo CS33 Special 650c tires (tubular clinchers) One is brand new the other two have maybe 50 miles on them from my wife, they honestly look new. Color black/black

New additions:

Bike will go complete as pictured in this post.

Additional components Ultegra 9spd derailers, crankset 53/39, cassette 11-23 all very good used condition.

Dura ace chain and 9spd bar end shifters again all very good used condition

Syntace C-2 aerobars, profile drop bars, dia-compe brake levers, selle italia gel saddle, black crake calipers (brand?), H2O stem, new cables and housing. Nothing remarkable here just parts.

Instead of buying a frame for my wife my lbs had a deal on a complete bike, these parts to finish what was listed earlier came off of this bike. I still have to wrap the bars with new bar tape tomorrow.

Frame, wheels and tires were listed earlier for $750 I think, now I would entertain $850 plus shipping or $800 if you were local and I did not have to pack it up. Paypal will take too much at this price so I would prefer other options.

Thanks,

Don

Last edited by: Race4LV: Apr 24, 06 22:31
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Powerwing & Rolf Vector Pro's 650c [Race4LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you please send pics of the bike to:

goslinj at gmail dot com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please contact me about this bike with pics. I've got a softride and my wife is so jeleous, she's got to have her own.

len.wright at ipsos-na dot com

phone: 604-469-6543
Last edited by: len.wright: Apr 18, 06 21:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the wheels still available? If so, then I am interested. How much to ship to Greenville, SC? Do the tires come on the wheels, and of so, how much life left (estimate)?
Quote Reply
Re: Softride Powerwing & Rolf Vector Pro's 650c [jamiewilson3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well technically they are not sold, but I just bought a bike for my wife this last weekend to replace this so I am moving over some of the parts and will sell it as a complete bike. New pics to follow, it will be set up with a tri front end and a double crankset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New listing bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike went to ebay, still available until reserve is met. Same deal as above for the most part. Reserve is $800 and if a slowtwitcher wanted it I would throw in the spare and computer at $850 instead of the $900 in the ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Quote Reply