Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo p4 frameset / Planet X exocet frameset (Canadian)
Quote | Reply
Hello, I have a couple of framesets which could serve useful for someone getting into tri on a tighter budget

I have a 1st gen Cervelo P4 in a size 58 (long and low style frame, stack height is 53.5), if you typically ride 54-56cm frame this should fit you fine.
Its missing the rear brake cover and the integrated water bottle/cage, but you can still ride the bike without those items. Includes the rear brake, and seatpost (also can include the headset and a 24mm bottom bracket.

I also have a Planet X exocet 3 in a size large, which is AKA a Kestrel Talon 5000 SL and a Stevens Volt among others. includes seatpost, brand new brakes front and rear, both the brake covers, and a non original adjustable stem which suits the bike quite well.

I'm asking $600 each shipped within Canada - I'd prefer to keep these shipped within Canada to avoid cross border duty problems, but if you're in the US and really want one of these I could go $700 shipped if you're ok picking up any unforeseen import duty charges or whatever.

I dont have any photo hosting but send me a pm with your email if you're really interested and I could send any photos you need.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo p4 frameset / Planet X exocet frameset (Canadian) [mkse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics of p4

Treyshepard171@yahoo.com
Quote Reply