Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3 SL For Sale- Almost Brand New
Quote | Reply
I just bought this bike on ebay. The reason I am selling is because it is too big for me. I figured out as soon as I put it together that I needed a 53cm. This bike is flawless; there are almost no scratches whatsoever. I bought it for $2500 on ebay and I am just trying to get out even. So $2500 is the price and it is firm. Below is the description of the bike that was on ebay as well as some pictures.

2005 Cervelo P3-SL Time Trial/Triathlon Bike Like New. This bike has all Dura-ace components, FSA cranks, Cervelo brakes. Velomax 700cc wheels with 11-23 cassette, 39-53 front Vision aerobars and horns. The size on this bike is a 55. Check out the geometry of this bike at http://www.cervelo.com

This bike is very fast and aerodynamic. This bike is in excellent shape looks brand new. No scratches at all. Never ridden in the rain and very well taken care of. Always had a professional mechanic tune it up every 3 months. The bike ships with the original seat and not the one pictured. Please have a look at my feedback and bid with confidence.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3 SL For Sale- Almost Brand New [sailorman2439] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just so you know, they are selling brand new for $2800ish, might be hard to get $2,500 for it. Good luck.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply