Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3/Enve/Zipp/Stages SOLD
Quote | Reply
I have a 2016 Cervelo P3 size 58 that I just rebuilt with new components over the last few months. Cervelo P3 frame, Enve SES aero handle bars with integrated stem, DA 9100 components and shifters, Ultegra 8000 crank (175 53/39) with brand new stages gen 3 power meter, torhans aero bento box, tririg front and back brake, tririg beta bottle carrier, elite frame bottle and mount, wahoo TT mount, kogel ceramic bottom bracket, dash stock stage saddle, Zipp 808 firecrest wheels with continental tubes and continental GP4000IIs tires that have seen around 300 miles, 3T brake levers, supacaz bar tape on the aero extensions, and a Wend Waxed Dura Ace chain.

Asking $4500 shipped to get it to your front door. This bike is very aero and very fast. Race ready to crush your next TT or Tri.

Note there is a paint chip on the top tube from the frame catching a cleat in transition. I have had my mechanic check it out and its just a superficial chip. No damage to the actual frame itself. Also I will add more pics later. The frame was just washed before this pick so it may look wet.

Last edited by: TNTRI: May 30, 18 9:25
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3/Enve/Zipp/Stages [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
weekend bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will sell bike without wheels for $3300 and without pm and wheels for $2800. If anyone is intersted in frameset will sell it for $1000
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop. $4200 for complete bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply