Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo 54 Renaissance
Quote | Reply
This is a very light steel frameset. I have had it for a few years but it has less than 1000 kms on it. I am selling it with a Reynolds Ouzo Pro fork, Chris King headset, and a Cinelli Integralter handlebar/stem (fork and hs were both new when I built the bike). The frame was an original prototype hand built in Japan. When I bought it, it didn't have a front derailluer hanger. I found I couldn't ride anything bigger than an 18mm tire or it would rub on the fd band clamp. I had a fd hanger put on by a welder reccomended by cervelo. I can send you photos if you're interested. I am asking $900.00 USD.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo 54 Renaissance [count] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This is a very light steel frameset. I have had it for a few years but it has less than 1000 kms on it. I am selling it with a Reynolds Ouzo Pro fork, Chris King headset, and a Cinelli Integralter handlebar/stem (fork and hs were both new when I built the bike). The frame was an original prototype hand built in Japan. When I bought it, it didn't have a front derailluer hanger. I found I couldn't ride anything bigger than an 18mm tire or it would rub on the fd band clamp. I had a fd hanger put on by a welder reccomended by cervelo. I can send you photos if you're interested. I am asking $900.00 USD.
How about you just post them and save everybody the hassle.
Quote Reply