Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale MS2000 54 cm (Corima, FSA etc..) (Link to photos)
Quote | Reply
2003 Cannondale MS2000 frameset, 54 cm, 650c. This frameset was purchased new in 2004 and completely stripped and repainted gloss black. It is built up with Dura-Ace shifters, Dura-Ace BB, FSA Team Carbon crankset, Sram cassette and chain, Ultegra f & r derailleurs, Thomson seatpost, San MArco Azoto saddle, Profile base bar, Syntace Streamliner aerobars - size medium, Xlab brake levers, Shimano Ultegra brake calipers -- Corima carbon 4-Spoke rear wheel with Tufo S-Lite Tubular tire, Corima 16 spoke UL front wheel with Tufo Jet Special Tubular tire.

This bike was built up for IM CDA last year and raced (w/o the Corimas). The Corima wheelset and tires have approx. 200 miles on it. I also have a set of Velomax Circuit II's with Kenda Kaliente tires and a Shimano Ultegra cassette that could be included.

I am asking $2,000 obo for the complete set (bike with training and race wheelset), but will listen to all offers for the bike w/ training wheels or race wheels. Please PM me with any questions (I can send additonal photos upon request).

http://gallery.roadbikereview.com/...p;cat=500&page=1

Last edited by: hooker_elite: May 26, 05 10:00
Quote Reply