Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Campagnolo Shamal Ultra 2-Way Wheelset - $450
Quote | Reply
Up for grabs is a really nice set of Campagnolo Shamal 2-Way Fit Ultra wheels. Super lightweight carbon hubs, aero spokes, tubeless OR clincher compatible, & ceramic bearings. I purchased these a few months ago from a ST user, but am now selling as I'm attempting to fund a new bike purchase. 9/10/11sp compatible

I've put about 500 miles on them, and they came to me with less than 2k as reported by the previous owner. The front wheel is in excellent shape with no issues whatsoever. The rear wheel runs true and spins lovely. There is one slight issue with the rear wheel though. There is a random "pulse" when braking. It doesn't happen all the time. The rim is completely true and there are no wobbles/etc. It looks like a manufacturing issue of not that great milling on the braking surface in between the G3 grouped spokes. Local shop & QBP were asked to check it out, and they both agree that it'll eventually wear itself down after use.I'm keeping the price low in the event you want to purchase and just rebuild with another Shamal/Eurus rim. If you find it's no big deal, then hey, you just saved yourself ~$1000 on a fatty pair of wheels. I'll include a pair of Maxxis tubeless Padrone tires that came with them. Skewers included as well.

These wheels are really a nice ride. Just want to get a new bike (n+1)

PM for pictures.

$450.00 shipped as paypal gift. These go for like $1300!
Last edited by: 58teeth: Dec 5, 14 16:59
Quote Reply
Re: Campagnolo Shamal Ultra 2-Way Wheelset - $450 [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD!!
Quote Reply