Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CYBER MONDAY 50% PRICE DROP - Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Vittoria Tri Evo tires
Quote | Reply
We have here a great condition Cervelo P3SL frameset, a triathlon classic. The fastest aluminum P3 ever made, and with a proper short headtube. It has no obvious flaws, dents, scratches. It is approaching a decade in age so it is not perfect. It is pretty damn good though. 9/10 I'd call it. It has only one of the rear dropout set screws (which is really one more than you need) and one of the screws holding in the cable guide under the bottom bracket is clearly not stock.

To compiment the frame I have a new old stock Oval Concepts Aero Fork. It is the one inch steerer version, basically made for this bike. As stated, it is new with no obvious flaws, uncut steerer and drop out protector still in place. I want $100 for the fork, $300 for the frame, or $400 for both.

Also have a new old stock ORIGINAL SHAPE Vision basebar. Attached to that are the old school knife edge Vision brake levers. This has never been used on a bike but I have had it kicking around for a bit so there are some superficial surface scratches. It is the gloss black version. I'd like $100 for the basebar / brake lever combo.

Also have 2 new in box Vittoria Triathlon EVO tires, 320 TPI clinchers, 22mm width. $25/tire, $45/pair.

I will entertain offers.

Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Nov 30, 15 12:06
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This would be a fun project... shoe string budget rocket sled!

I've got an RD/cassette/crank I could potentially use (would also go 1X11), but would be interested in everything else. What's the BB, what style of brakes, and how does it generally fit?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [InWyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THat was my idea too, but someone gave me a P5 so out with the old school.

Old Cervelos fit long and low. Bottom bracket is old school ISIS style. Standard brakes.

Let me know exactly what you want and I'll give you a price.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:
THat was my idea too, but someone gave me a P5 so out with the old school.

I need new friends...

I would need frame, fork, saddle, base bar and brake levers... I suppose I could use tires and tubes too, but not necessary.

Long and low... not really quite descriptive enough for me. Do you have a height/inseam range?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [InWyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It would fit somebody 5'8" to 6'2" or so dependingon position. Seat height will go from about 69cm to 82cm. I am 5'11" and this bike fits me well with a 31 inch inseam. I ran a 77 cm seat height and with no spacers and a flat stem was riding 16cm of drop. In other words pretty low. But if you put a modern pedastal style aerobars on it you could get it pretty high in the front.

I'll ship all those items to you for $775. Frame, fork, saddle, bars and levers, not the tires and tubes.
Last edited by: FindinFreestyle: Oct 29, 15 14:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I over-looked the numbers there...intent is right (shoe-string rocket sled), but reality is not. I can't justify that price.
Last edited by: InWyo: Oct 30, 15 11:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's cool, best of luck. The prices are what they are because it is a classic frame and the rest of the stuff is new. Oh and also faster than either of those bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It might be faster, but a blank frame offers a lot of places where you can still mess that up, and with different facilities and testing protocols there's really no way to objectively say that any bike is faster than another without taking the rider that is perched on all of the bikes into a wind tunnel and testing their specific position. All of them are faster than my Giant TCR with clip-ons (on which I have won several Tris over-all and even have a couple of bike-course records), and a heck of a lot more comfortable to boot! I can get away with it on Olympics and Sprints, but with HIMs in my near future, and another year older, I'm thinking I need to make comfort a bigger priority.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, you dont want it. Please take your spreading of bad information to the tri forum.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for the frame/fork/
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry thought I replied ot this. $600 for the frame and fork shipped to the lower 48 states.

Frame, fork, derailleur, chainring, tires, and bars are still available. Saddle and tubes sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FindinFreestyle wrote:
Sorry thought I replied ot this. $600 for the frame and fork shipped to the lower 48 states.

Frame, fork, derailleur, chainring, tires, and bars are still available. Saddle and tubes sold.

Sent you PM. Can you reattach pictures. They are not showing up.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [rokumaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the Cobb crank come with the gxp bb?

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. New in box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't want the frame. But if you'd do 150 for just the crankset and bb I'd take it. Send me a pm if interested.

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Cobb 160mm crankset, Adamo TT Saddle, Vittoria Tri Evo tires, Challenge Latex tubes, more... [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the frame, fork, bars, chainring and RD left.

Saddle, tires, crank are gone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: CYBER MONDAY 50% PRICE DROP - Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Vittoria Tri Evo tires [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: CYBER MONDAY 50% PRICE DROP - Cervelo P3SL Frame 55cm, Oval Aero Fork, Vittoria Tri Evo tires [FindinFreestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know its been a while-- Are you willing to sell the fork separate?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply