Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike found/ thread closed
Quote | Reply
Getting back into Tris. Need a complete bike under $1k or a frame ~$500.

Preferences: 10 speed (my trainer is set up with 10 speed cassette to ease swapping bikes with my wife's). Carbon preferred, but will accept the right aluminum frame. ( I actually miss my old Trek Equinix 7). Fork should not be cut TOO low- I need to easy myself back into a super low position.

Thanks!
Last edited by: triguy98: Nov 25, 22 18:38
Quote Reply
Re: WTB BUDGET Large/ 58cm Tri bike or frame [triguy98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will sell my bike without the race wheels and put on stock wheels for that price. It doesnt have pedals but I can put on some flat pedals. send me a DM

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/2015_Felt_b16_tri_bike_size_58_P7854930/
Last edited by: synthetic: Nov 24, 22 12:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For your consideration, my large Specialized Shiv is
a. in excellent shape
b. has a 10sp (2x)
c. offers plenty of comfort vs. low/aero adjustability - cockpit up and down on base bar and/or arm pads and extensions
d. surprisingly comfortable to ride due to the use of high-quality aluminum frame paired with Specialized's road vibration absorbing carbon fork
e. perfectly suited for both, outdoor and trainer duty
f. available to ship out very quickly
g. even under your budget

More info in this thread.

High res images right here.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB BUDGET Large/ 58cm Tri bike or frame [DeeJott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That bike for sale year plus and not sold? Did you try Facebook marketplace, craigslist, and your local TRI groups?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB BUDGET Large/ 58cm Tri bike or frame [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
I will sell my bike without the race wheels and put on stock wheels for that price. It doesnt have pedals but I can put on some flat pedals. send me a DM

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/2015_Felt_b16_tri_bike_size_58_P7854930/

PMed
Quote Reply
Re: WTB BUDGET Large/ 58cm Tri bike or frame [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
That bike for sale year plus and not sold? Did you try Facebook marketplace, craigslist, and your local TRI groups?

Excellent points you're making. Haven't posted local yet and sold other bikes and items here since.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike purchased/ THREAD CLOSED
Quote Reply