Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel "UPDATED"
Quote | Reply

All items buyer must pay shipping. Flexible on prices, I want to clean out the garage. Will send more pics by request

2000 Kestrel EMS 500 road bike - $800 obo excellent condition this bike is in pristine condition

Hard Case Bike Box hard plastic shell aluminum bracing must take off pedals, seat post, handlebars to load - $225 obo

Hard case wheel box $75 obo

Mavic Kyserium Elite wheel set (new) $225 cassette not included - sold

2005 zipp 404 tubulars shimano 650cc wheelset cassette included 500 miles on them - sold

Powertap wheelset one year old with computer bundle $1100 - low mileage great deal for full wheelset

wheel bags $25

derekgarcia.com
Last edited by: derek5: Sep 4, 11 15:02
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel and more... [derek5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure if I am the only one having issues with seeing the pics, will try another way, otherwise email for pics

derekgarcia.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel and more... [derek5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent and free bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
email pic of wheelbag to sehappel@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheelset received - perfect!and fast shipping. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel and more... [bikker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What brand wheel bags do you have?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which powertap/wheelset/computer do you have?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel and more... [martman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics of the wheels and the bags to droalvarez@gmail.com?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel and more... [cured125] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel and more... [cured125] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The kestrel is a 54cm

derekgarcia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics of bike box please? blairjim007@hotmail.com
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you still have bike, 650c wheels and bike box can you please send email to dana.reid11@gmail.com?

thx

Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel and more... [tridana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on hard case wheel box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Zipps, still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please email a pic of the bike box to chris@ttugear.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel "UPDATED" [derek5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is the group on the Kestrel? Thanks for the pictures!

Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel "UPDATED" [tridana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kestrel has 9 speed dura ace

derekgarcia.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel "UPDATED" [derek5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics of the wheel bag please to josepham@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pls e-mail pics of the Kestrel at metzlerm1@comcast.net or
elainenannygoat@
yahoo.com.

thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the wheelbox still available? What brand/model is it? Sorry if I missed an answer to this question somewhere higher up in the thread...

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the hard wheel box?

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Bike box, Power tap, wheel bags, zipps, Kestrel "UPDATED" [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
everything sold... i am sorry

derekgarcia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't think so but figured of ask anyway. Thanks.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply