Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BRAND NEW Wahoo Rival Multisport GPS Watch - SOLD
Quote | Reply
Retails for $379. This watch is fantastic and is absolutely BRAND NEW. This was a warranty replacement watch for my wife's watch and she ended up falling in love with an Apple Watch instead. If you love the ELEMNT line of GPS computers you’ll love this watch. Comes with original box, paperwork, charging cable, etc. I love mine!

More info:
https://www.wahoofitness.com/...JE-8HrkaAllMEALw_wcB

https://www.wahoofitness.com/...hes/elemnt-rival/buy

Last edited by: cc_cx_road: Feb 24, 21 7:03
Quote Reply
Re: BRAND NEW Wahoo Rival Multisport GPS Watch - $320 shipped [cc_cx_road] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price dropped
Quote Reply
Re: BRAND NEW Wahoo Rival Multisport GPS Watch - $300 shipped obo [cc_cx_road] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...or best offer
Quote Reply
Re: BRAND NEW Wahoo Rival Multisport GPS Watch - $300 shipped obo [cc_cx_road] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good seller here, would hesitate to buy from again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
This was a warranty replacement watch for my wife's watch

That's not good to hear. Wasn't the Rival only released a few months ago?
Quote Reply
Re: BRAND NEW Wahoo Rival Multisport GPS Watch - $300 shipped obo [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's actually great to hear. It had a scratch or crack on it that I didn't notice until well after the warranty period. They replaced it without question. They have some of the best customer service I've ever spoken to.
Last edited by: cc_cx_road: Feb 17, 21 6:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
back up for sale due to flake out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last price drop before this goes to ebay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent

------
"It's easy to be hard, it's hard to be smart"
Quote Reply