Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Argon 18 Nitrogen, SRAM red22+Osymetric
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

It's new season, new bike time, so it's time to let this setup go. Our team recently changed bike and group sponsors, so I am parting with some great gear (forcibly):

2015 Argon 18 Nitrogen (Pro) Medium - This is the first year of the Nitrogen. I rode numerous iterations of this bike as a prototype tester for Argon and worked with their R/D team on the development. This first year was the flagship, pull all the stops, best carbon, frame that later became the Nitrogen Pro as they introduced a cheaper, lower grade carbon, more filler, nitrogen. Our team's been on an iteration of this bike since 2015 and took home the USA Crits title on this frame. I however am washed up, and barely ride/race this any more, which is your gain. This frame is in immaculate condition. The only signs of wear are at the front dropouts from removing/installing wheels, chainstay rubbing from a few chain drops, and inside rub of rear tire. All are cosmetic issues only. The frame/fork comes with a Wheels MFG bb, brakes, seatpost, headset + 15mm spacer, and new brake pads. Asking $1100 $1000. I have more photos if needed.

[inline "CJbike - 11.jpg"]

2018 SRAM eTap upgrade group - SOLD

New - SRAM Red22 170mm crank + Osymetric 52/42 rings. Pics and details below - $200
Last edited by: cjdudley: Mar 5, 19 9:26
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 Nitrogen, SRAM eTap upgrade kit [cjdudley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just perused ebay and realized 1k might be a bit much for the eTap. Re-listing that at $900 and see if that works a bit better for you all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If only the frameset was a Small...

Great price, for those uninterested in doing their own research.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 Nitrogen, SRAM eTap upgrade kit [jontam83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Pricing on both! I'll also be adding a Red22 crank (170mm) with Osymetric rings later tonight for those interested in all things "un-round"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SRAM Red22 170mm crank (130BCD) + 52/42 Osymetric rings. This crank has minor cosmetic scratches from chain drop, and the rings are used. They both have plenty more life and only selling as i've got to go shimano now. Osymetrics never shift as well as round, but with an electronic system, they're pretty darn good. These are gen2 rings with ramps and pins, so they shift much better than gen1. Non-drive side arm is brand new - i rode a stages on this crank.

Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 Nitrogen, SRAM red22+Osymetric [cjdudley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you still have this frame? If so, is the seat post top reversible like the less expensive Nitrogen from 2017/18?
Quote Reply