Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone have a wheelbuilders wheel cover for a zipp 404 firecrest?
Quote | Reply
Compatible with Shimano 10 sp if you have one let me know thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a wheelbuilders wheel cover for a zipp 404 firecrest? [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a wheel cover, but you will need to measure if it will fit your wheel and you would need new fasteners from WB for it. Mine are for the older version, but it would be way less than a new one if it works for you.

Re: Wheelbuilder aero jackets aka wheel covers (808 and other) [nebmot]

Let me know.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a wheelbuilders wheel cover for a zipp 404 firecrest? [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what exactly do i need to measure? I can do it tonight and get back to you.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a wheelbuilders wheel cover for a zipp 404 firecrest? [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would measure the length of your spokes. More or less, hub to inside edge of rim. Then we can see if there is enough overlap.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a wheelbuilders wheel cover for a zipp 404 firecrest? [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't, but bump for a great user name
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone have a wheelbuilders wheel cover for a zipp 404 firecrest? [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
9 1/8" from hub to inner side of carbon rim. My calcs convert this to 231.77 mm. it looks like it would work if I trimmed up the cover but may have to drill new holes. What is measurement from inner hub hole on cover to spoke securing hole?
Quote Reply