Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by DawgTown
Last edited by: DawgTown: May 27, 18 7:19
Re: MAKE AN OFFER - Rudy Boost Helmets, Ventum Aerobars, Carbon Chainrings, Disc Cover, Huub TriSuits, Castelli TriSuits [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What’s size is the titanium matte helmet?

2019 TeamZoot Southeast Region
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE AN OFFER - Rudy Boost Helmet, Ventum Aerobars, Carbon Chainrings, Huub TriSuits, Castelli TriSuits [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few items have sold. Make me an offer! Shipping things out tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: MAKE AN OFFER - Rudy Boost Helmet, Ventum Aerobars, Carbon Chainrings, Huub TriSuits, Castelli TriSuits [DawgTown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will the chainrings fit an ultegra 6800 crank arm ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me on the Castelli Tri Suit, for a sixe small how is the length, any idea on the inseam length on the short portion, coehrle@netzero.com, thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the life of the Carbon rings?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the Castelli suit?Interested, pm me at coehrle@netzero.com and see my earlier post to you.
Quote Reply